Technical Architect - 6 Months, Global Business, Tech Implementation £Neg
Great opportunity to work for an expanding Global Business where you will be ‘hands on’, working with A team of Solution Architects, where you will have the opportunity to learn about technology trends.
A FTSE 100 company with operations in 48 countries. The UK’s largest and most progressive marketer of food, drink and energy industry co-products. They operate some of the most advanced research in their market and boast some well known household brands. They are highly reliant on data, systems and workflows to meet their business objectives.
As the Technical Architect here you you will be required to gain a deep knowledge of the business needs and provide strong deployment, maintenance, education and configuration of the Digital & Enterprise platforms and systems.
You will provide a broad range of Systems Administration tasks to the team of Architects to allow the broader teams (Digital & Enterprise) to deliver a range of project, security and support initiatives. You will help coordinate the technical response to resolve complex technical incidents across the estate. (Providing 2nd and 3rd Line Support).
- Broad range of technical skills – Covering hardware, operating systems and software components.
- Considerable experience and exposure to working in a technology support role at user device, network and server level.
- Proven ability to communicate, construct and maintain excellent documentation with varying levels of detail targeted at different stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills required with ability to analyse complex problems, interpret operational needs, identify creative/practical solutions and develop new procedures where required.
- Experience collaborating with both local and remote users and teams
- Experience of providing operational application support.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service to users with a focus of understanding business priorities.
- Experience with various facets of project management, planning, and regular communication, coordination of tasks, testing, rollout, training, issues, risk and documentation.
- Experience of following a structured release management process when applying code and/or configuration changes to production and non-production environments using change control.
For immediate consideration, please apply today.