Systems Engineer – Mons (Belgium) – Competitive Salary – relocation package
Do you want to work in a global high-tech company that's one of the key players in the Aerospace, Defence and Security sector? Contracted out of their Bristol office, our client is looking to recruit a Systems Engineer to join their office in Mons, Belgium to maintain the wide range of services and the complex infrastructure on which they run, installed at over 100 sites.
To assist in the relocation to Belgium, they are happy to offer the following relocation package in addition to a competitive salary:
- International Premium Payment: An annual Tax Free payment equal to 15% of the Home Salary on initial departure overseas and thereafter on successful completion of each year;
- Relocation Services: A premium service to assist with expatriation (e.g. housing, school search, shipping, bank accounts, utilities etc) and repatriation at the end of the assignment for employee and family where accompanied;
- Accommodation allowance: minimum £800pcm (increasing dependant on family size) for Belgian accommodation (or managed service apartments subject to availability);
- International Health Insurance: Award winning cover for employee and family including dental;
- Personal Travel Fund: Up to £5000pa claimable for returning to the UK for home visits;
- Tax Support: Tax equalisation scheme [i.e. no different to being in the UK] plus specialist tax advice and services covering both UK and Belgian taxation.
- Shift / Call-Out / Overtime premiums dependant on eligibility of the specific role;
In return they ask that you have strong all round technical abilities with a good working knowledge of network and systems infrastructure technologies. An awareness of cyber security capabilities and an understanding of enabling security lockdown controls to pass system accreditation would be advantageous.
You will also have experience with:
- Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft based multi-segment TCP/IP network infrastructure including Active Directory and MS Server 2008/2012 operating systems and associated services and hardware.
- Development, enhancement and implementation of security settings relating to any of Cisco, Linux, Unix, Microsoft operating systems;
- Enterprise Management Systems such as Microsoft WSUS, SCCM and McAfee EPO
- MS Exchange and message systems including content filtering technologies and mail Anti-Malware applications.
- Microsoft IIS and SharePoint Server/MOSS Infrastructures;
- Experience and good knowledge of back-up software and applications such as Symantec Backup Exec and Netbackup ;
- Virtual environment architectures and tools;
- Experience and knowledge of implementing and maintaining system monitoring tools such as Solarwinds;
- PKI technologies & implementation of certificate-based solutions;
- Experience supporting and configuring other common network device such as firewalls, routers and switch devices.
- Experience supporting intrusion detection systems / intrusion prevention systems;
- Enterprise Networking & Services (TCP/IP Networks, devices & services (e.g. DHCP/DNS)
- Good understanding and interest in network protocols alongside the ability to troubleshoot network / system problems at a low level (packet level)
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to go through Security Clearance at least an SC level.
If this seems like an opportunity too good for you to miss, please contact me (Ashley) or click apply to find out more! 01908 886031 – Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org