Our client are looking for an experienced MS System Administrator to work full-time with their customer based in Italy on an initial 12 month contract.
- Vocational training at a higher technical level in a relevant discipline. A higher educational qualification but less practical experience or a less formal educational background combined with particularly relevant practical experience may also be acceptable.
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience.
- Minimum of 4 years general experience in System Administration of MS Windows Server, Active Directory, MS Exchange Server
- In-depth experience on IT systems virtualization and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Broad and sound technical knowledge of IT Systems.
- Practical experience in diagnosing deficiencies in networks and associated equipment.
- VM Ware certifications.
- ITIL foundation certification.
- Microsoft certification (preferable MCSA or MCSE certificate).
- Member of a recognized professional body or institution.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, email Clients/ Web Browsers and Web Content Management.
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current DV or NATO COSMIC clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)