Our client are looking for an experienced Microsoft System Administrator to work full-time at their customer site in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
- Experienced information systems professional
- Higher secondary education and completed vocational traininq leading to a formal or professional certification with three years function related experience.
- Experience in Sharepoint Portal Server 2007/2010/2013 administration to include complex farms setup and custom solution deployment and troubleshooting.
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 server administration.
- VMWare ESX and VMWare Workstation SQL Server 2005/ 2008/2012 administration and troubleshooting to include clustering and database mirroring.
- Extensive knowledge of the NATO tools EDMS, TT+, legacy DHS and legacy TTE , migration and replication tools and the ACO environment
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)