Our client are looking for an experienced Microsoft System Administrator to work full-time at their customer site in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
A graduate degree in Computer and Information Systems Technology or an equivalent level of qualification or professional accreditation by a related engineering Institute or professional body
Fluent English in both spoken and written.
Sharepoint and MS Project server expertise
· Knowledge in MS SharePoint and Portal Platform system concepts
· Extensive experience on MS SQL Server management and troubleshooting to include clustering and database mirroring .
· Experience in administration Microsoft Windows Servers 2008 & 2012
· Experience in deploying CIS systems based on VMWare, HyperV and Microsoft systems
· In depth knowledge of network protocols, management technology and relational data bases.
· Experience in administration of NetApp tools like Snap Manager1 for SQL and SharePoint
Recent experience in working with NATO
Extensive knowledge of secure information systems
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)