We have a new opening for a Supplier Relationship Manager to join our market leading financial client on an initial 6 month contract
In this role you will be a key member of the organisation and will be tasked with managing relationships with IT, 3rd party and outsourced services providers.
This will involve managing all aspects of the relationship with a designated suite of 3rd party IT suppliers and/or ITO services providers. You will be driving an innovative and collaborative approach to supplier engagement, while working closely with procurement and key stakeholder/business owners.
You will also guide the strategic development of the services provided by the supplier and will be required to conduct monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on supplier performance.
Role objectives & duties:
· Governance activity in relation to Procurement/Supplier Management framework and mechanisms
· Supplier performance management and reporting, via scorecards etc.
· Supply Chain risk mitigation
· Monitor the cost effectiveness of service delivery
· Implement improvements to the supplier management framework
· Contract and Commercial Management
· Stakeholder engagement
· Owns the operational relationship with the Supplier in terms of a broad (holistic) view of service supplied or to be supplied.
· Accountable for establishing, reviewing, updating and agreeing a support model with each supplier and ensuring that it is understood by the relevant support staff within supplier
· Accountable for the onboarding of new suppliers in accordance with the procurement policy, ensuring that a standard onboarding process is followed to ensure that all internal processes and policies are adhered to.
· Responsible for regular project meetings (Tier 3) and support Supplier Performance Reviews (Tier 2) which are led by Procurement with the supplier where the following items are discussed – progression against milestones, budgets, Change Request’s (CR’s) delivery progress, status updates, monitoring of supplier invoicing and payments, escalations from Project Managers (PM’s) and ensure these meetings have management information, minutes and actions logs that support escalations and input to the Supplier Performance Review Meetings.
· Where required drafting SOW (Statement of Works) using best practice guidelines, and be able to manage supplier against SOW.
· Establish and maintain a holistic view of RAIDS for each supplier
· In conjunction Finance, maintain and overall financial view of budgets, spend, planned spends and invoicing with each Supplier.
· Understanding of the service supplied together with any current or future projects with the supplier.
· Accountable for establishing and maintain relevant KPIs that allow for supplier performance to be evaluated and ensuring that performance is discussed with each Supplier.
· Management of supplier within CLMS (Contract Lifecycle Management System). Understand key contract clauses and dates associated to each supplier
· Responsible for producing regular status pack on each supplier for Senior Management/Procurement to aid and provide input to the supplier performance review meetings.
· Review support model, roles and responsibilities against MSA – ensuring that changes are made as required
· Accountable for ensuring that each supplier, and the business management of the supplier, adheres with company policies
· A functional subject matter expert
· Able to analyse, interpret, report and present performance measures, enabling senior management to understand supplier performance against contract deliverables,
· Able to proactively manage business outcomes in alignment with the performance expectations of the business.
· Supplier Management and Contracts Management experience in IT, 3rd party suppliers, or outsourced services
· Knowledge of modern SRM tools and processes
· Manage existing suppliers, and imbed supplier management for new supply chain partners
· Commercial Contract Management