Our client are looking for an experienced Storage Engineer to work full-time at their customer site in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
-Higher Secondary education and completed advanced vocational training leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with 2 years post related experience or have completed and undergraduate degree in the technology field
-Sound practical experience in the design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of configuration and change management toolsets.
-Knowledge of architectural design as applied to computer systems.
-Experience in software engineering related to configuration, change, event and patch management systems.
-Broad and sound technical knowledge and experience in distributed Information Systems as they are applied to the modern management information and Command and Control Information Systems.
-Minimum 2 years recent practical experience as a system administrator of Data storage system such as NetApp, HP EVA/HP 3 PAR, VMware Virtualization Platform and other infrastructure systems of a Data Center such as HP Insight Manager.
-Working knowledge of MS Office suite and advanced knowledge of eMail Clients/Web Browsers
- General knowledge and experience of monitoring tools (Example: SCOM, NetApp Unified Manager, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment
* Experience in administration Microsoft Windows Servers 2008/2012/2016
* Expertise in VMWare applications and usage.
* Experience in security requirements in large virtualized environment.
* Experience in storage for VM based architectures and the ability to manipulate storage to suit computing needs
* Experience in implementing solutions in public cloud environments
* General knowledge of SAN, FC Networking and virtualization technologies
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current DV or NATO COSMIC clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)