Job title: Solution Architect
Salary: negotiable based on experience + wide range of benefits
Our client is a global high-tech company and one of the key players in Aerospace, Defence and Security. They are the largest inward investor in the UK defence sector, and one of the biggest suppliers of defence equipment to the UK MoD.
Headquartered in Europe, they have over 45,600 employees. With its offices and industrial plants, the Company is present in 180 sites worldwide in addition to strategic partnerships in the most important high potential international markets.
We require a Solution Architect to join the Cyber Security Architecture Team. You will have significant experience of working on bids and proposals, and delivery programmes. You will possess strong analytical skills with an ability to understand the problem and solution trade spaces. You will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of requirements capture, definition, decomposition and allocation to an architectural design that reflects all stakeholder needs, and selection of the technology solution that best meets that need.
You will typically act as the Design Authority for a programme, or part thereof, working closely with the development team and other stakeholders to ensure that the integrity of the solution is maintained. You will also work within the Architecture Team to help evolve and mature the capability of the Business Unit and collaborate on additional projects where necessary.
Key Responsibility Areas
Stakeholder engagement including customers, programme managers, business leaders, developers and implementers, safety, security and other subject matter experts:
• Develop concepts, review, elicit and derive requirements
• Define architectural designs and technology solutions in support of bids or project delivery
• Ensure the design integrity of solutions throughout development
• Collaborate within the Architecture Team to meet the goals and objectives of the Business
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
• Cyber capability definition and assessment
• Knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, MODAF, NAF)
• Knowledge of ModelBased Systems Engineering, utilising UML & SysML tools
• Knowledge of security standards, processes and application of security enforcing measures
• Broad knowledge of Cyber tools such as NIPS, FPC, vulnerability assessment, computer forensics, SIEM, etc.
• Broad knowledge of Microsoft Platform technologies
• Broad knowledge of Virtualisation Platforms, storage technologies and enterprise server platforms
• Enterprise Networking & Services (TCP/IP Networks, devices & services (e.g. DHCP/DNS)
For more information please feel free to contact Teo Rusu on 01908 886 030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org