Our client are looking for an experienced Software Project Manager (Software Access Management specialist) to work full-time on site with their customer based in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
Experience (at least five years) in various areas of Software Engineering including some of the following:
· Vendor Management in a complex COTS environment
· Software design, implementation and testing
· Programming techniques and methodologies
· Configuration management practices and tools
· Agile software development methodologies
· Knowledge and experience in state of the art technologies, for example: Programming languages and platforms: Web Services, XML, SQL; Application server technologies; Multitiered, distributed systems; Service Oriented architectures; Cloud computing, SaaS, IaaS.
· Knowledge of the ITIL IT Service Management model
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills
· PMP and/or PRINCE2 certification
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)