Software Engineer (C#) – Global Cyber Security & Defense Contractor
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
With over 6,000 colleagues globally, our Client is technology-driven Defense & Security Contractor with an impressive portfolio of customers which encompasses both public and private-sector clients.
Due to continued business growth, expansion and onboarding of new customers, Our Client is expanding their Software Development Practice, recruiting for several talented Software Engineers with a passion for programming complex applications using tools such as C#. This exciting position will be based from their UK Technology Centre in Worcestershire, United Kingdom.
In return, our Client will offer you a varied workload, investing heavily in your personal and professional development.
- Contribute towards all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle; from conception through to delivery
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and create highly-accurate design specifications
- Design software using Unified Modelling Language (UML) and programming using C#
- Produce software module and sub-system acceptance test plans and procedures
What we are looking for
- Ideally degree educated having graduated with a BSc (Hons) – Computer Science
- Has strong exposure to C# .NET Development
- Previously designed software using UML
- Strong stakeholder-management and communication skills
- Passion for Technology – somebody who can see themselves as a Software Architect/Development Manager long-term
- Hold a UK Driving License
To find out more about working for one of the Worlds Largest Security & Defence Contractors, leveraging best-in-breed development technologies to programmed highly-complex integrated software solutions and services, please get in touch!
For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact Matt Stimpson on 01908 886 034, or e-mail email@example.com