SIT Test Lead/Test Manager
6 Month Contract
Competitive Rates Available
We are currently looking for an experienced SIT Test Lead to perform integration/systems testing on internal and client-specific projects. In the position of SIT Test Lead you will be working both independently as well as with directions from the Test Manager whilst managing your own workload within the timelines agreed with the Systems Test manager.
You will be expected to have experienced of leading both on-shore and off-shore teams, have experience of the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), end to end testing and have experience of tools such as TFS or Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
You will be responsible for managing a complex phase of testing and manage the test team on a day to day basis. This is a client facing role so you will interact with the client and customers to update them on the progress/results/issues.
- Knowledge of the full SDLC
- Experience of working in Banking and/or Payments.
- Experience in multiple test phases including SIT and UAT or NFT
- Experience of working in large programmes
- Experience of working to challenging timescales
- Experience of working for a third party
- Experience of working on regulatory change
- Knowledge of SQL, SSRS, SSIS and Web services
- Flexible working hours
- A minimum of 5 years test management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent communication/reporting skills
- Managing a team of up to 15 testers
- Experience of managing Offshore test teams
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email
01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org