IDAM Consultant (Single Sign On)
3 Month Contract (initial)
IDAM Consultant (Single Sign On) - We are actively seeking an Identity Access Management Consultant with Single Sign On experience to join a market leading organisation on a large scale SSO/Migration project. The position its self sits between the technology teams and the business teams acting as a go to for both technical guidance, advice and training as well as further engaging with the areas of the non-technical parts of this global organisation so excellent communication skills are essential. As this position falls with the Technical team you will be tasked with aiding the engineering team around the SSO intergration.
In the position of IDAM Consultant you will work very closely with an on boarding engineer to further aid a large scale on boarding/implementation project that revolves around a large number of business critical applications and users. Due to the nature of the role strict adherence to Security governance and compliance is a must.
Skills and experience required for the position of IDAM Consultant (Single Sign On):
- Previous experience with Single Sign On projects
- Experience of SAML and OIDC Protocols
- Authentication and Authorisation on large scale SSO projects
- Previous experience within large scale environments
- Insight and experience of Single Sign On Best Practice
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- Project planning skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of GDPR in relation to IDAM
- The ability to be on site Mon-Fri
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IDAM Consultant (Single Sign On) to join a global leader in their field