Our client are looking for an experienced Sharepoint Administrator to work full-time at their customer site in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be tasked with identifying any continuous service improvements and be able to evaluate, demonstrate and implement any potential solutions. You will also need to write technical documentation and attend workshops to help maintain professional and technical knowledge within the team.
- Degree in Computer and Information Systems Technology or equivalent level of qualification or professional accreditation by related engineering Institute or professional body
- Sharepoint and MS Project server expertise
- Fluent English - both spoken and written.
- Expertise in MS SharePoint products
- Expertise in administration of SharePoint farms
- Expertise in Portal Platform system concepts
- Familiar with MS SQL Server management and concepts
- Expertise in administration Microsoft Servers 2008 & 2012
- Experience in deploying CIS systems based on VMWare, HyperV and Microsoft systems
- In depth knowledge of network protocols and network management technology
- Experience in administration of NetApp tools like Snap Manager1 for SQL and SharePoint
- Recent experience in working with NATO Extensive knowledge of secure information systems
- Qualified to University Post Graduate Level
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)