Sharepoint 365 Developer – Financial Services - Northampton
An opportunity has arisen for a Sharepoint 365 Developer to join this well-established financial services provider at their corporate head office in Northampton. Ideally, from a financial services and/or banking background, you will work alongside Business Analysts and Project Managers to design and develop a new version of SharePoint as part of the upgrade project to move from SharePoint 2010 to 365. You will also be required to share your skills and knowledge with the wider team with the aim of educating the existing staff on the changes to Sharepoint between 2010 and 365.
- Analyse complex issues/requirements and produce high quality documentation
- Design, develop and implement SharePoint solutions to meet business objectives
- Work with the architecture team who will provide structure, governance and best practice when providing solutions
- Present solutions to stakeholder and project groups
- Manage workshops and meetings with business and technology
- Identify risks and track through to resolution
- Work to agreed deadlines and coordinate others accordingly
£350-400 per professional day.
Skills & Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JQuery in a structured environment
- UI/UX design skills
- Works to agreed deadlines and coordinates others accordingly
- Committed to increasing stakeholder satisfaction, builds confidence
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing
- Shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills
- Change Management – has a positive, pragmatic and collaborative approach
- Business Analysis experience / qualification
- Experience managing multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously to tight deadlines
To be successful in this position you will also need to complete credit and criminal background checks.