Service Transition Manager (Windows Migrations)
3 Months Initial Contract
Competitive Rates Available
Service Transition Manager - We are actively seeking the skills and experience of a Service Transition Manager to join a leading Legal firm based in Central London. The position of Service Transition Manager falls on to a large scale Windows 7 to 10 migration project so experience of this is essential to be successful in your application for the position of Service Transition Manager. You will be tasked with the overall source design and function of a greenfield environment so any experience of working within greenfield environments is highly desirable for the position of Service Transition Manager.
Skills and experience required for the position of Service Design and Transition Manager:
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats
- Previous experience working within Migration Environments from Windows 7 to 10
- Excellent experience and understanding of the AS IS, TO BE process
- Previously managed multiple suppliers on site
- Understanding of Patching and Release of Microsoft products and updates
- Knowledge of Supplier Infrastructure, SLA's and OLA's
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Transition Manager to join a leading Legal Firm in Central London