Service Transition Analyst - 9 Month FTC (possible extension and/or permanent role) - 39k (pro-rata)
Reporting to the Service Support Manager, this position is an integral part of the IT Service Transition team within this globally recognised business.
This role will involve the transition of new services, including the onboarding of new partners into the service operations and the on-going delivery and maintenance of Service Management documentation to underpin the service delivery.
You will do this by:
- Ensure the smooth transition of new services and partners into the SSC operational service.
- Liaise with business stakeholders, Technical Architects and Project Services to fully understand the service requirements
- Identify all Operational Readiness activities and ensure they are in place for go live
- Deliver service readiness documentation including service models, processes & procedures
- Work closely with other SSC functions such as the Customer Engagement team to ensure the hand over to service activities are completed to the agreed standard
- Manage and influence decisions for service acceptance and operational readiness
- Engage with Project services to understand the roadmap for new services and on boarding of new partners
- Determine impact and demands on the respective service/support teams
- Identify, track and manage service risks, working closely with business and service stakeholders
- Ensure all service documentation is updated and current
- Provide service transition expertise and best practice advise and support to the SSC technical teams and Business partners
To be successful you will need
- Experience in ITIL and service transition process best practice
- Displays an awareness of IT service management process and technology developments
- Experience of Service Desk processes & practices
- General all round knowledge of IT
- Shows an understanding of project delivery
- Strong documentation skills in producing service models and service transition documentation.
- Awareness of the ABF business
- Ability to communicate to a high standard
- You will be methodical with a structured approach to work and have close attention to detail with the desire to learn new skills and develop those you already have.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract, there is good potential to extend or be offered a permanent role.
For immediate consideration please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033