£36,540 + £4100 car allowance + 24 % shift allowance
Applications are invited for the position of IT Service Run Manager. The role will be based in Northampton with occasional travel required to the Disaster Recovery location and the working hours will be 35 per week, covering a shift rotation 24 / 5.5
- Oversight of Image Clearing workflow to meet Service deadlines and outcomes.
- Review and respond to dashboards and ensure corrective or investigative action is taken where a threat or potential threat to workflow is identified.
- Lead and direct the team, ensuring effective collaboration across the Service teams for successful delivery of the Image Clearing service.
- Accountable for the hourly “heartbeat” health checks with the Service Team
- Engage with non-IT areas of the business in support of the service deadlines and outcomes.
- Report real time Service status to stakeholders up to Executive level.
- Escalate and interact with Incident Management process to ensure service impacts of incidents are fully understood and relevant prioritisation applied.
- Advise Change approvers to assist in review and approval of emergency changes.
- Responsible for understanding key service deadlines, processes and business outcomes
- Responsible for keeping up to date with changes to the service.
- Own, maintain and update Service library of key Service related information.
- Develop and maintain Service Run processes and associated documents.
- Continually review and work with specialists to evolve the tools used for Service Run e.g. dashboards.
- Identify and delivery continual service improvements.
- Represent the Service Run function where required and ensure that a positive image of the function is promoted.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Working experience of workflow management
- Experience or involvement in Incident & Problem Management
- Knowledge of client business models, product range and services
- Broad knowledge of the operational and technical architectures, and of suppliers and clients where appropriate
- Driving performance and executing at speed
- Protecting and enhancing our reputation
- Managing relationships
- Decision making skills essential
- Service management (able to manage performance, and risk of services)
- Communication, influencing and negotiation skills (specifically high standard of written communication for the production of reports and advanced verbal communication skills to liaise with all levels of Senior Management
- Customer Focus
- Influencing skills
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Strive for Excellence
- Interpersonal Skills and Communication
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Customer Service Focus
- Risk & Control
- Team Leadership
- Impact & Influence
- Broad Perspective
- Analytical Thinking