Service Desk Triage Team Leader - £32,000 + shift Allowance + bonus + company benefits
Based in Peterborough but operating globally, our client is a market leader in food production and distribution. With a turnover of over £13billion and operating across Europe, Asia and the Americas, they are a true believer in facilitating career development for those who show enthusiasm to grow with the company.
Offering Bupa Medical care, 15% shift allowance, 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays), free E-Learning portal access, cycle to work scheme and staff shop vouchers, in addition to a competitive £32,000 salary, they are currently looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to provide support and leadership on their Triage Service Desk.
They are looking for someone who can demonstrate they can:
- Manage all staff responsible for being the single point of contact for all IT issues and queries.
- Provide support to the Service Desk team to help them develop whilst resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with troubleshooting tickets and make accurate decisions on the right path for resolution of the customer enquiry.
- Where appropriate, use personalised decisions and actions to add value by resolving the customer’s enquiry at the point of contact.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service across the team.
- Create and publish support documentation and knowledge information.
- Mentor and guide the apprentices through their journey.
- Ensure all targets for the Triage team are met.
- Ensure continuous improvement is high on the agenda.
If this sounds like a company you want to be a part of, or if you’d like to find out more, please contact me (Ashley) directly to find out more – Ashley.email@example.com – 01908 886031