IT Service Desk Analyst
(Career Progression / Caring Management / Training & Development )
The company is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group operating in 50 countries. Whilst some companies claim to be ‘the best thing since sliced bread’, this company actually are! In the 1930’s they introduced sliced bread to the UK for the first time.
The role is based in Peterborough and involves maintaining a high standard of communication and customer service through various contact channels. You will join a strong management team who care about their employees and offer unlimited training and development to assist with your career progression.
This role is paying £19,500 + for teh first three months when the salary then increases to 21k, 10% Bonus + opportunity for paid overtime
To be successful in the role you will need to following
- A strong customer service approach
- General understanding of PC architecture or relevant IT degree.
- Bonus, Up to 10% of base salary (5% Personal, 5% Business Performance)
- Pension, Matched up to a max 10% of salary
- 25 days holiday ( plus 8 bank normal bank holidays )
- Excellent Staff incentives:
- My Staff shop membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interviews to be held immediately in Peterborough, with immediate job offers and start available for the right candidate.
Apply for immediate consideration today.