Service Deliver Manager (North America Territory) - UK based - 45k + Bonus + Bens
A new role has developed within this global reaching organisation to take operational ownership for their North America customer base.
As the Service Delivery Manager your primary accountability will be for the delivery of the service to a portfolio of North American Business Units (internal)
This includes operational ownership of KPIs including SLAs for Incidents and Service Requests aligned with the Service Catalogue. As a member of the Operational Management Team you will have direct line management for all in-country (USA) resource as well as matrix management responsibility for any team member scheduled to cover the North American Service Desk via rota hours.
You'll take responsibility for understanding plans and roadmaps within the Portfolio and ensure the businesses are aligned to deliver projects via the relevant Project Manager and transition smoothly into supported service.
You will work closely with the Management team to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support solutions for all aspects of the organisation.
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and / or equivalent work experience 5 years related work experience.
- Certifications in ITIL to expert and/or practitioner level are a requirement.
- Knowledge & experience of Service Delivery, including Service Desk and Infrastructure functions.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
Working Hours – Monday-Friday 15.30-00.00
- On-call availability as required for Operational Management Support.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
For immediate consideration please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033