Service Delivery Analyst
Salary up to £26,000 DOE - Fixed Term Contract
My client is a specialist supply chain management company. They enable retailers, brand owners and manufacturers to navigate through complex issues in their supply chain and deliver positive impacts to their stakeholders.
They are providers modular tools that can be tailored to deliver Continuous Improvement in key areas such as governance, water use, labour rights and productivity. Clients have the ability to select from carefully structured supply chain solutions which can be delivered independently or together to form the basis of an entire programme depending on the level of coverage required.
They are seeking a Service Delivery Analyst to be responsible for the maintenance and operation of their critical business systems and processes within the group. .
This role will include managing critical business data, producing key reports and resolving customer issues and requests.
You will act as the technical service and triage for internal and external customers and cover the scope of the wider business to enable and maintain critical IT operations.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues making sure they are investigated and managed through to resolution, and following resolution, are supported by a full root cause analysis.
- Provide proactive technical support to international clients, suppliers and UK based teams by efficiently and effectively troubleshooting and managing user issues through to resolution.
- Provide user testing support for new solutions and reports, working closely with the Solutions Delivery Team.
- Accurately and efficiently produce business critical reports to enable our international and UK assessor teams to operate safely and effectively.
- Accurate system administration, including, set up user accounts, relationships and access permissions in key business systems such as CRM, SharePoint and other applications.
- Create and maintain local user work instructions in line with ISO 9001 and 27001 requirements.
- Asset management
You will be required to work collaboratively with the internal resource management, business development, product development and solution delivery teams. Additionally, some communication with our international clients and suppliers will be required.
The post holder is required to work extensively with various business systems and internal stakeholders to ensure continuous operation. The business systems capture and report on customer information, inter-company relationships, sustainability programme data and data gathered through assessments. This role does not have budgetary responsibility.