Service Assurance Manager
Northampton - 6 month initial
Work with a major financial services client, providing assurance and recovery of business operations IT.
You'll thrive on the unexpected - when incidents strike you’ll be pulling together teams from across the business to support a range of traditional services across several locations.
You’ll also play a pivotal role in delivering new digital services seamlessly into live as they come online, getting involved in sweeping transformation.
You’ll be a core member of a team, with each covering 35 hours per week and an on-call rota ensuring 24x7 support.
Primarily based in Northampton you’ll also occasionally travel to other client sites.
You’ll get directly involved in client liaison, as well as exposure to creating and updating Management Information.
KEY SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Experience or involvement in incident management.
- Full knowledge of service incident, problem, change and release management processes.
- Ability to co-ordinate service repair and recovery activity across internal and external supplier teams through application of Service and Supplier Management disciplines, e.g. ITIL, as appropriate
- Understanding of business impact of live incidents and expertise to direct the appropriate actions to manage those impacts during the incidents.
- Confidence to guide root cause analysis and problem management activities by suppliers, ensuring thorough resolution and proactive trend analysis.
- Experience of Post Incident Reports and documenting all major incidents and SLA breaches - requiring excellent organisation and time management to ensure rapid turn around times.
- Expertise to contribute to the definition, development and maintenance of processes for Service Assurance activity.
- Minimum Certification in ITIL V3 Foundation Certification in IT Service Management.