Our client are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work full-time at their customer site in the Netherlands on an initial 12 month contract.
- Recent experience in the management (planning and execution) of verification and validation activities for large-scale distributed software-intensive CIS to include functional, performance and interoperability;
- Good knowledge of, and practical experience in, modern test engineering and test management methods and paradigms;
- Good knowledge of, and practical experience in, Agile-based software design, development and testing methodologies.
- General up-to-date knowledge of computer system architectures, systems security, client/server, LAN/WAN and network concepts, test techniques, Database Management Systems (DBMS) and data management concepts.
- Good knowledge of, and practical experience in, the operational or technical use of Air C2 systems supported by NCI Agency for areas such as administration, C2 Resource Management, Force Management, Airspace Management, Air Mission Control or Surveillance.
- Knowledge of NATO Tactical Data Links and other military or civilian interoperability standards for messaging and data exchange related to air traffic.
- Knowledge of safety/CIS security engineering and applicable test strategies/best practices.
- Experience interpreting and/or capturing business and user requirements through use cases and developing test cases in accordance.
- Experience with the use of requirements management tools (e.g Rational® DOORS®), defect tracking tools (e.g. Jira, Bugzilla, ClearQuest) and test cases management tools (e.g. TestRailTM)
- Experience working with Solaris, MS Windows and Linux and knowledge of system security, system integration principles and technologies of multiple operating systems.
- Formal qualification in validation and verification engineering or testing.
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)