Our client are looking for an experienced Senior Test & Integration Engineer to work full-time at their customer site in The Hague, Netherlands on an initial 12 month contract.
This is a highly secure piece of work that is dealing with cutting edge military technologies for missile defence.
Essential skills and experience:
- Must have recent experience of NATO Air Command and Control System Theatre Missile Defence
- Must have good knowledge of NCI Agency process and procedures, specifically test issue resolution process;
- Must possess NS clearance;
- Master of Science (MSc) degree at nationally recognised/certified University in related discipline with 5 years post related experience or Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree at nationally recognised/certified University in related subject with 7 years post related experience;
- Exceptionally, lack of a degree may be compensated by lower academic qualification combined with demonstration of particular abilities or experience of relevance to this post, or with military experience in related subject and 12 years post related experience;
- Extensive experience in test, integration and interoperability methodologies and activities for complex defence systems;
- Extensive experience in development and / or acquisition of distributed interactive network simulations, directly or indirectly related to missile defence systems, battle management command and control system components, interceptor system components, surveillance system components or elements thereof;
- Extensive experience in communications architectures and networks, and their security management.
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)