Senior / Lead Developer - Northampton x 4
As Senior / Lead Developer you’ll be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of 8-10 Developers who are designing and developing applications for this leading organization based in Northampton (the team is made up of both local and off-shore resources).
The client has high coding standards so you’ll be responsible for reviewing the code and performance of your team, coaching and training your Developers to improve where needed.
To be considered for this role you’ll need:
- Proven Senior Developer / Team Lead experience across SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server stored procedures, tables and performance tuning.
- The ability to mentor and lead a team of Developers while still remaining hands-on when necessary.
- A strong hands-on background in application development
- To be involved in software release coordination
- Any .Net development skills would be highly beneficial.
We are looking for 3 or 4 Senior / Lead Developers for this client and are anticipating quick start times.
Initial 6 month contracts available with negotiable daily rates.
If you’d like to discuss the role in more detail then please get in touch.