Application Security Engineer
More than 350 global brands rely on our client to make multi-channel customer communications more meaningful, while also helping them simplify their processes and operate more efficiently. Headquartered in London and New York our client serves its customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Location: Elstree (13 miles Northwest of London, it’s commutable in about an hour from Reading, Northampton, Cambridge and most parts of London)
Salary: £60k + package
Training & Development: My client are dedicated to providing comprehensive training and development opportunities.
Our entrepreneurial spirit drives our clients’ businesses forward, and creates a culture that’s focused on results. We are accessible, approachable, bold, vibrant and friendly. We lead with fresh, smart ideas, and by knowing when to listen — this drives better outcomes and builds a solid foundation for us and our clients.
My client is looking for a highly experienced Security Engineer to join their team! You will act as the technical expert in supporting the day to day activities of the department and will be involved in:
- Helping to design/innovate, deploy and manage security controls in a highly secure global SaaS organisation
- Activities such as penetration testing, secure code review, endpoint protection, SIEM, vulnerability management and security detection in multiple SaaS environments
- Tracking and remediating information security vulnerabilities
- Reporting on the status of information security and compliance across the business
- Work closely with the Architecture and the Operations teams to embed security into activities and projects, based on our standards
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals.
All our packages include an annual bonus based on the Company’s performance, so we are all incentivised to over-achieve!
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health insurance, income protection, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, leisure travel insurance, pension contribution and a Cycle2Work scheme, as well as 25 days’ holiday allowance.
- Security certifications (CEH, CISSP)
- Able to evidence extensive experience of managing security solutions such as Penetration Testing, Secure Code Scanning SIEM, IPS, IDS, Vulnerability Scanning
- Good experience with scripting languages, such as Java, PowerShell, Windows Shell Script etc.
- AWS Application Security Experience
- Tools experience: Alert Logic, Secureworks, Veracode, Qualys
- Experience with frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT 5
- Threat Intelligence/Threat Hunting
For more information, or if you’re interested in having an informal chat regarding the role please contact Thom Taylor on 01908 030131 or firstname.lastname@example.org