Security Analyst - UP TO 50k Neg + Bonus + Bens
A Security Analyst required due to continued growth, you will join a team that offers independent security evaluations of chip products or software based products applied in payment, governmental, transit or mobile industry.
In this role, you will review and analyse our customers’ software, looking for any potential security issues that could cause problems when the product is in use.
The successful candidate for this position will have significant experience with Open Platform products and is expected to take responsibility for performing security evaluation tasks on our customers’ products – through code review, vulnerability analysis, test planning and interpretation of test results. The evaluation tasks are mainly carried out on embedded products, particularly payment devices, such as smart cards, POS terminals and mobile payment devices. The Security Analyst is normally the technical coordinator for the entire project.
Security Analysts are expected to maintain a high level of expertise regarding known threats and to follow technical developments in the embedded security arena to protect transaction applications. They will be particularly experienced in C, Java, assembly languages, GlobalPlatform and EMV standards, perhaps with a background in data security and cryptography.
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, A background in Cryptography would be advantageous as would be Cryptography and Data Security knowledge;
- Development experience in software development on embedded products;
- Experience in Payment, telecommunication or security industry; Smart cards; Common Criteria is preferred;
- Hands-on experience of Java Card Open Platform and/or UICC specifications and products;
- Strong experience in the following languages: C, Java and assembly languages;
- Good knowledge of microcontroller architectures and their assembly languages;
- Rigorous attention to detail; Dependable in meeting commitments and deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, creative and strong analytical skills, logical and structured approach;
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills;
For more Information please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033