Senior Security Analyst
Are you a security practitioner with experience in incident response, cyber threat intelligence and vulnerability management?
My client is searching for someone to join their established security team in a challenging role which will offer excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
Based in Bedfordshire this role is easily commutable from the London area, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
Negotiable salary and exceptional package.
- Leading incident response, investigations into vulnerabilities and threat hunting activities
- Monitoring security threats, vulnerabilities, and ensuring that technical controls are aligned.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging security trends and threats
- Deliver technical prevention, detection and corrective controls to the business and its customers
Requirements of the Role
- Knowledge of security technologies including SIEM, IDS/IPS, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing,patch deployment, netflow, IAM, DLP, DDoS mitigation, cryptography.
- Knowledge of common threats and how to identify and mitigate
- Experience in incident response
- Experience of cyber threat intelligence
- Experience of vulnerability management
- GIAC/SANS certifications or courses
- MSc/BSc in Cyber Security
- Vendor technology certifications
For more information please contact Thom Taylor on 01908 030131 or Thomas.email@example.com