Are you a Technology Risk Manager who sees Risk Management as a business enabler? Do you thrive when engaging with senior stakeholders in a fast past digital change environment?
This organisation is going through a significant digital change and transformation which will shape the future of their industry. As the Senior Risk & Assurance Manager (Technology) here you will partner with all levels of the business to ensure Risk Management Policy and Framework is fully and effectively embedded. You'll Support the delivery of Risk education programmes across the business and it's supplier base, provide independent assurance that the company continues to effectively operate controls and mitigate risks.
This is a lead role working in a team of circa 17 people of which you will be 1 of 2 senior specialists in this function.
- Experience in a similar risk, compliance monitoring or audit role preferred
- Confidence and positive influencing skills to engage with senior management team to initiate & lead conversations regarding current and emerging operational risks issues
- 3 years + experience in technology risk management or senior risk analyst role
- Strong relationship building and maintenance skills; gain buy-in, trust and understanding, able to influence and negotiate
- Strong knowledge and proven ability in Operational Risk Management activities and techniques
- Drive and tenacity towards strong and effective delivery in a complex and demanding environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong engagement and interpersonal skills, able to hold cross functional management accountable for operational risk within their area of responsibility
For a full job specification and immediate consideration please contact Pete Sanders today.