Our client are looking for an experienced Senior Programme Planner to work full-time at their customer site in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be tasked with:
Contribute to conception development and coordination of all aspects (technical, and financial) of planning, programming PMP. Carry out work in following areas: programme development, programme planning, programme tracking, budgetary develop planning, progress (technical capabilities and financial) reporting, developing reports to civilian and military authorities, in formation in response to requirements of BMD Steering Committee.Develop, in close coordination with NCI Agency services, cost estimation and cost analysis, annual budgetary submissions and liaison with all project teams that are part of and/or associated with implementation of BMD Capability Package (CP) - day to day execution of project scope and report on obligations, expenditures. Trace and document programme technical performance against programme goals. implement risk management and develop. Give briefings and presentations to BMD Steering Committee, Investment Committee and other NATO Bodies. Assist in planning, preparation and hosting formal and informal visits, meetings and conferences with representatives of organisations. Perform other duties as may be required by Branch Chief or Programme Direction.
- Must have recent experience of NATO Ballistic Missile Defence programme
- Must have good knowledge of NATO BMD as well as of NCI Agency process and procedures
- Must possess NS clearance
- Knowledge of organization and responsibilities of NATO
- Experience working in NATO on scope related to this position
- Experience with standard project and programme management methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and Managing Successful Programmes Management standards such as IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and office automation tools such as MS Project MS Excel
- Development of NATO budgetary documentation
- Cost estimation, cost control and cost reporting
- Interaction with NATO Office of Resources (NOR), Resource Policy and Planning Board (RPPB) and Investment Committee supporting staffs
- Experience with NATO contracting and contract administration procedures
- Detailed knowledge of NATO ACCS, NATO BMD and BiSC AIS programmes and their programmatic structure and implementation
- Prior experience working in international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Knowledge of NATO's roles and responsibilities, and its organisation, including military structure (in particular Allied Command Operations and Allied Command Transformation).
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)