Senior Penetration Tester
Up to £75k
The client is a leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions, with particular focus on cyber resilience and privacy, using recognised frameworks. As part of their continued growth, they are looking for an experienced senior penetration tester to join the security testing team.
You will have a passion for ethical hacking and breaking technology, and a talent for finding the things that others may miss. This role will give you a chance to use those skills to help our clients protect their information and improve compliance with laws, regulations and contracts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering comprehensive penetration tests in a wide variety of infrastructural environments;
- Leading testing teams in larger engagements;
- Guiding less experienced team members, assisting their development and completing sign-offs for the next stages of their development;
- Supporting the business development process in providing scoping and estimating;
- Contributing to ever-improving service delivery standards.
You will have:
- CREST, CCT or CRT certification;
- At least four years’ penetration testing experience within a client-facing role;
- Experience in:
- Internal infrastructure testing;
- External infrastructure testing; and
- Web application testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Mobile application testing
- Hardware testing
- PCI-compliant testing
- PSN ITHC
- API testing
You may be looking for your next professional challenge or the chance to develop a high-performing penetration testing team within a rapidly expanding and supportive environment.
The nature of the role is such that you must be able and willing to undergo security clearance and must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.
We are committed to staff development and provide ongoing training for all our employees. With our current market growth, there has never been a better time to join us.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please feel free to contact Teo on 01908 886 030 or email@example.com