Senior Java Developer - Global Business, Cloud Based Application Development, Great work-life balance - 45-50k + Excellent Bens
We are looking for a dynamic, talented java developer who is ready for a challenge where teamwork, technical ability, client interaction, and problem-solving skills are essential.
The senior developer should have a strong background in building scalable, reliable and high-performance applications in an agile environment. You will be working with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources in order to build enterprise systems that support the company’s business objectives.
- Design, develop, enhance and implement reliable software
- Research, build and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software through the development team
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to senior management
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
- Resolve problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
To be successful the ideal candidate will have:
- Experienced senior developer with excellent application system design, architecture and development skills
- Strong agile experience in Scrum methodology
- Strong experience in architecting, implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience in design and development of Amazon Web Services - AWS EB Stack, EC2, SQS, SNS,S3 SDKs.
- Experience in Jenkins, Bamboo, Junit, Selenium, WireMock, Mockito, Camel, Spring MVC, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of mico services, data modelling techniques, REST Web services
- Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Strong experience in Mongo and RDBMS databases.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
- Cloud based application development
Based in Oxford, this role is also commutable from London. The client runs regular transport to and from the train station.
They are offering a salary to £25,000 per annum, 25 days holiday per annum (plus an additional 3 days at Christmas) a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
For immediate consideration, please contact Daniel Silver on 01908 886048 or firstname.lastname@example.org