Senior GRC Consultant
Salary bracket: £55,000 – £65,000 per annum
Home based with travel throughout the UK, predominantly South East and London
Are you a senior management system professional looking for an exciting and challenging new role?
An opportunity has arisen for a client-facing senior GRC consultant to join my clients expanding IT governance, risk and compliance consultancy practice.
Their consultants lead and support a wide range of clients across the public and private sector, both in the UK and overseas. Supported by the sector consultancy managers, account managers and project coordinators, you will be a trusted adviser to external clients, providing pragmatic, practical consultancy advice and support.
As a Senior consultant you will work with your sector consultancy manager to scope and set up complex client projects and help mentor more junior staff. This role also includes the delivery of management systems-related training in public or in-house courses.
The main areas of responsibilities include managing and delivering end-to-end management systems implementation and audit projects or programmes. Delivering high-quality, engaging training on management systems-related subjects. Managing the expectations and demands of clients and senior stakeholders. Developing products.
- Producing high-level reports and documentation.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
- Educated to degree level and/or a management qualification
- Significant experience implementing and/or auditing ISO 27001 and at least one further standard or framework, such as ISO 22301, ISO 20000, BS 10012, ISO 9000, SOC 2, etc.
- Strong written and spoken English with excellent communication, reasoning and presentation skills.
- Previous consultancy experience.
- Proven self-management skills, including time management and the ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently.
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, Lead Auditor or equivalent qualifications for other standards.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to liaise with board-level stakeholders and conduct meetings at this level.
- Project management and coordination skills
- A passion for innovation and solving problems.
- Confidence delivering training.
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience implementing ISO 27001 in the manufacturing, defence or aerospace industries.
- Experience implementing and/or auditing further standards and frameworks, such as ISO 22301, ISO 20000, BS 10012, ISO 9000, SOC 2, etc.
- Experience mentoring and coaching more junior staff members.
- Previous experience as a trainer.
- Business continuity management.
- Experience presenting at conferences.
Please contact Sarah-Jane on 01908 886037 or 07917 180753 to discuss this opportunity further