Security Testing Manager
Salary up to £85k
The client is a leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions, with particular focus on cyber resilience and privacy, using recognised frameworks. As part of their continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Penetration Testing Manager to join the security testing team.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough working knowledge of security penetration testing and experience of leading and growing a team of penetration testers working in multiple sectors.
Coming from an IT management role, you will be able to demonstrate a track record of leading and managing a team of technically oriented people and achieving operational and business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, improving and optimising delivery processes;
- Co-ordinating accreditation requirements and status;
- Coaching and developing individuals to maximise their potential;
- Ensuring effective client engagement and satisfaction;
- Managing the team’s day-to-day activities;
- Providing relevant management information and reports; and
- Meeting targets for profitability, quality and client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to manage and develop technical delivery teams;
- Operational management experience;
- Experience in staff training and development plans;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Strong matrix management skills and the ability to build effective cross-departmental relationships.
If this sounds like the role for you and you want to be part of a leading security testing business please feel free to contact Teo on 01908 886 030 or firstname.lastname@example.org