Security Operations Support Analyst
A Security Operations Support Analyst is required by a dynamic forward thinking and distinctive household name. A technology leader in their field, an FTSE 100 listed company and pioneer in air-travel, e-commerce, digital technology and business operations.
Location: Luton – (30 Mins from central London, 5 mins from main rail station. 2 miles from the M1)
Joining an established, experienced and forward thinking Security Practice – this role will offer challenge, career progression, opportunity and development
With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, they’re the UK’s largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, they employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and they’re still growing.
If you love a challenge, are passionate about what you do and always go above and beyond to exceed expectations – you’ll fit right in. It’s about big ideas and looking at things differently. It’s about delivering for customers, being progressive and successful. So if you’re ambitious, digitally-minded, and prepared to work hard, then this is one of the most exciting, progressive and enjoyable environments you could wish to do it in.
- Rapid response, detection, isolation and remediation of security incidents
- Knowledge of related security technical areas such as; application, network and host, to enable effective liaison with other technical groups and protection of information
- Support the monitoring of internal and external security threats and known vulnerabilities, and that technical controls are aligned to these
- Support the management and remediation of vulnerabilities
- Input to management information in relation to security incidents, incident prevention activities and the performance of technical information security controls
Requirements of the Role
You will have experience and an understanding of:
- An understanding of the security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- An understanding of security incident handling, including first responder, using forensic investigative techniques, cyber chain of evidence and handling sensitive data
- Knowledge and understanding of threat intelligence systems and services
- Knowledge and understanding of vulnerability management
- Ability to conduct and direct research into threats and vulnerabilities and preventative capabilities
You will have attained one or more of the following:
- BSc in a technology related area
- ITIL v3
- Vendor security and wider technology certifications
To have an informal chat or gain further clarifications regarding this position, please contact Thom Taylor on Thomas.email@example.com or 01908 030131