Information Security & Governance Manager - Peterborough - £60-70k + Bens
An Information Security & Governance Management is required by one of the world’s largest and most diverse businesses. Here you will join a group that comprises of several market leading businesses with proud histories of innovation, growth and long-term commitment to their communities.
This role supports the continued alignment of group wide Security strategy ensuring that robust governance processes are in place and that cyber security risks are assessed and mitigated. You will provide a focal point within the business for information security expertise and implement an ongoing information security compliance programme.
You will take responsibility for managing IS Risk across multiple business units, sites and IT landscapes. Ensuring a clear IS Security strategy is in place and relevant standards are followed. As the defined authority for this business you'll represent the business at group level and ensures group policy is translated into Business Unit delivery.
Your critical success factors for this role include;
- Ensure Information Systems are compliant to group Security policy
- Robust governance and control processes are in place, are understood and accepted by all
- Cyber Security campaigns are up to date, relevant and available to all
- An appropriate level of IS Risk Management is consistently applied to all new and existing information system solutions, customers and suppliers.
- IS Security Dashboards are up to date and representative of the status of the IS Security framework
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience
This is a diverse business, so excellent communications skills are required (written & verbal) to articulate risk to both technical and non technical stakeholders. You will need recent experience in the delivery of secure IT and Business solutions. You'll take a proactive approach to risk assessment and audits and drive actionable plans to develop security requirements and policies.
There's a significant number of security improvements projects underway and the ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently is critical to this role.
For immediate consideration and a full job specification, please get in touch