Security Compliance Analyst
Salary: up to £45k DOE + Excellent Company Benefits
Security Compliance Analyst is required to join this highly recognisable branded company who are a leader in their field, they work within excess of 1 million customer per year and have a huge UK workforce as well as being part of a global industry leader.
Typically as the Security Compliance Analyst you will be assessing the internal compliance against established standards along with driving the compliance programme. Within this role of Security Compliance Analyst, your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of and reporting on the status of all IT audit recommendations
- Developing the security and compliance strategy
- Assisting with the development of control frameworks to meet business and regulatory requirements
- Establish current security baseline and 3 year rolling business plan
- Assisting in developing security and compliance strategy
Ideally you will have successful experience of design and management of security compliance programmes, a proven portfolio within security compliance and an in depth understanding of security standards such as ISO27001 and PCI-DSS.
For an informal discussion regarding this opportunity then please contact me on 01908 886037 or email@example.com