Salary: up to £70k basic + £5,100 car allowance + package
My client is an international food processing and retailing company with offices worldwide.
Their ingredients division is the world's second-largest producer of both sugar and baker's yeast and their retail division, has around 350 stores across Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, the UK, and the United States.
My client is seeking a new member of the team to lead the development and delivery of vulnerability management and phishing test services. These services are an important part of their overall security assurance capability, providing business stakeholders with valuable information to drive continuous improvement.
As the service owner you will be responsible carrying out regular vulnerability management and phishing test activities and providing businesses with clear reporting and recommendations for actions to improve performance.
Reporting to the Head of Governance Risk & Compliance you will work in close collaboration with information technology teams across the ABF group to develop and improve the services.
- Establish and operate a phishing simulation service across my client’s group, catering for the diverse range of languages and cultures in global operations.
- Support my client’s businesses with recommendations on remediating host-based and web application vulnerabilities
- Analyse emerging vulnerabilities to prioritise deployment and support my client’s businesses in remediation
- Provide timely, high-quality reporting on business unit performance in vulnerability management and employee behaviours in relation to phishing tests.
- Own and develop the service improvement roadmaps for vulnerability management and phishing tests to prioritise the deployment of additional capabilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise on vulnerability management and phishing tests to the businesses, helping to develop their internal capability in these areas.
Recent experience in vulnerability management and phishing tests in a highly federated global business;
- Experience with Qualys vulnerability management tools and the prioritisation of vulnerability remediation.
- Experience running Phishing tests, ideally with broad geographic, language and cultural diversity.
- Excellent reporting and communications skills
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to challenge colleagues and peers constructively
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers and outsourced services
- Sound technical knowledge of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Unix, Linux and network equipment.
- Current knowledge of security threats, controls and the changing technology landscape.
- Hold relevant industry certification such as CISSP, CISA, ISACA Certified Information Security Manager, TOGAF, CCSP, AWS CSA or similar.
For more information please contact Thom Taylor on 01908 030131 or firstname.lastname@example.org