Salary - £35,000 (DOE) with company benefits
My client is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group operating in 50 countries. Whilst some companies claim to be ‘the best thing since sliced bread’, this company actually are! In the 1930’s they introduced sliced bread to the UK for the first time.
Due to project growth they are now seeking a new member of the team to support the development and delivery of vulnerability management, phishing test services, and security dashboards to businesses. These services are an important part of the Group’s overall security assurance capability, providing business stakeholders with valuable information to drive continuous security improvement.
As Security Assurance analyst you will be responsible the day-to-day maintenance and operation of the vulnerability management and phishing test solutions and supporting businesses in their use of the platforms. You will provide regular reporting from the platforms, contributing to the groups security dashboard.
- Support and development of the vulnerability management platform including:
- User and permission management
- Creating and running reports
- Scheduling and performing vulnerability scans
- Assisting business users in their use of the platform
- Liaising with the product vendor to raise and resolve any issues with the platform
- Creation and development of monthly security dashboards, based on key security metrics
- Maintain and operate the phishing test platform, including the scheduling and of simulated phishing attacks against the wider businesses, optimising test content, and the creation of summary reports.
- Supporting business unit adoption of Computer based training and other end-user awareness materials.
- Ensuring that security documentation is maintained and reviewed in line with requirements.
Educated to degree level in a relevant field or have demonstrable experience in the field of cyber security, either from previous work experience or self-study and development. The successful candidate will have a good focus on detail, a strong appetite for learning and personal development and the ability to accurately follow instruction.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with Qualys or other vulnerability management tools.
- Experience running Phishing tests, ideally with broad geographic, language and cultural diversity.
- Technical knowledge of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Unix, Linux and network equipment.
- Current knowledge of security threats, controls and the changing technology landscape.
For immediate consideration please contact Sarah-Jane on 01908 886037 or firstname.lastname@example.org