Cyber Security Architect - Central London
We require Cyber Security Architects to work with our clients to ensure delivery of Information Security and Related Requirements. You must be familiar with ISO 27001, PCI DSS and HMG/NCSC Accreditation security standards and practices.
We exclusively handle all recruitment for this London based Consultancy, a true center of excellence in Cyber Security, Assurance and Monitoring Services, with a renowned track record of succeeding where others have failed.
They’re a trusted supplier to many high profile Government Departments, Agencies and Private Sector organisations offering clients a cyber protection journey from design through to continuous monitoring. Recently launched their sophisticated Security Operation Center. The first SME to market with a tailored SOC, built for Clients by Security Practitioners.
You'll work closely with clients to support, develop and maintain IT infrastructure, security architecture and design as well as be able to develop IT Security strategy and ensure IT Security best practice. As a Security Architect you will be experienced in working with stakeholders across large organisations. This role owns the IT architecture elements of Information Security strategy and acts as a consultant to projects and initiatives involved across our Clients systems. As a consultant provides high level knowledge and expertise of how systems and infrastructure fit together and a broader context of the external world of IT and eCommerce in general.
An inspiring and engaging communicator, you will bring a a combination of security, IT, people management and leadership skills, and the ability to bridge business and IT issues assimilating the key business requirements that drive the architecture.
Key Skills & Experience
- Expertise in technical security components such as cryptography, application, host, and network security
- Knowledge of the information security related legal and regulatory environment
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Cloud hosted architecture and good practice tenancy designs.
- Demonstrate Technical in-depth knowledge of: Computer Networking Fundamentals, Virtualisation Technologies, Platform Security, Identification and Access Management, Cryptography, Applications, Security Methodologies, Security Vulnerabilities & Prevention Techniques.
- Passionate in researching the latest security best practices, threats, vulnerabilities and technologies, and helping to disseminate this information to technical audiences.
- Already hold or be willing to go through a government security vetting process
- Mature Consultancy Environment - No unexpected stays away
- Generous bonus scheme
- Personal Training budget.
- Work life balance
- Easy to progress in the company.
For immediate consideration, please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033 or firstname.lastname@example.org