Security Architect (Lockdown) – Hampshire – SC cleared
Based within this leading organisation you’ll be providing Lockdown solutions for Linux, MS-Windows and VMWare on configured large IT systems must have a strong background experience in Networks and Software System Security.
- Establishing project wide Lockdown Security Policy.
- Generation of Lockdown procedures for Linux, MS-Windows systems inclusive where applicable virtualised / HAL technology.
- Review of suppliers’ requests for deviations and exceptions to the lockdown policy identifying compliant solutions.
- Review of suppliers’ Security Patching proposals challenging and supporting Security Patch Levels
- Liaising with internal teams, suppliers and customers in the generation of revised Requirements Specifications.
- Establishing and review of Test Procedures for use in verifying compliance to Lockdown policy.
- Managing the execution and witnessing of security verification activities with suppliers and on in-house integrated systems, including direct hands on execution.
- Activities as directed by the Security Manager.
Secondary responsibilities (supporting additional team):
- Review of expert findings alongside a Technical Assessment of reported vulnerabilities identifying mitigating and remediating solutions
- Technical Assessment of the Risk Exposure from identified vulnerabilities against a Threat Catalogue.
- Identification of mitigations, moderating risk exposure.
- Generation of Risk Reports.
- Liaising with our Customer in support of corroborating status and review of the Risk Analysis.
- Supporting Accreditation Datapack generation.
You need to demonstrate extensive experience and be able to operate on solo activities and also within multi-disciplined teams from engineering and security management.
- Report Writing and Technical Presentation
- An understanding of Vulnerability and Incident management (analysis, assessment, mitigation).
- Understanding Network Security: ACLs, Firewall Rules, DMZs
- An understanding of Network attack Methodologies
- Linux and Windows operating Systems, specifically Security enforcing mechanisms.
- Virtualisation technologies.
- Experience of nmap / Nessus and related Security Toolkits e.g .Kali Linux
- Compliance/Audit experience.
- Security Risk and Threat Analysis
- DOORs Requirements Management; MS Office
- OS Lockdown principles
- CISSP or related certification
6 month initial contract, SC clearance required