Search Engine Marketing Manager
Our client, a global educational publishing company, they're seeking an experienced Search Engine Marketing Manager. Based within their Web & Automation Marketing Team, you will be the key figure in the development and management of their SEM strategy (including PPC and SEO) within their Global Journals Marketing department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the goals of marketers to grow their reach, drive content usage and submissions and sell their high-quality products and services to a global market.
· Develop and execute successful SEM (SEO and PPC) strategies to meet defined goals
· Actively contribute and pilot ideas to grow our reach and improve on outcomes, scaling-up successful approaches
· Champion best practice and provide education and support to colleagues around SEM (e.g. optimization of website content, landing pages, paid search, PPC campaigns)
· Manage and optimize PPC campaigns, adjusting bids to gain better ROI and ensure conversions
· Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
· Conduct and share keyword research to guide marketing teams
· Monitor budgets, manage and oversee accounts and define how we successfully work with third party agencies
· Build effective long-term & strategic relationships both internal (CRM, technology, other departments) and external (authors, societies, organizations)
· Track performance indicators, pinpoint issues and produce useful reports which inform future planning
· Keep abreast of PPC, SEO and integrated marketing trends
· Lead and foster a culture of high-level performance, motivation, quality, efficiency and innovation in the team, helping to encourage new ideas and constructive feedback.
Experience & Skills required
· 3 years + experience of developing and applying successful SEM strategies
· Knowledge of current SEM trends and best practice
· Experience using and interpreting relevant platforms and tools
· Experience in data analysis, interpretation and reporting
· Experience in training, educating and/or presenting effectively
· Commercial and customer focus
· Knowledge of display/mobile/retargeting channels beneficial
· Excellent team player and relationship building abilities
· Excellent time management skills; meets deadlines.