SCOM Technical Lead x 2 - Financial Services - Northampton
You’ll be joining this leading financial services organisation as they undergo a huge digital change and business transformation programme.
We have opportunities for two SCOM Technical Leads to join the programme.
To be considered you should have the following experience:
- Designing and Implementing next phase of Systems Centre Operations Manager 2016 in a complex environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing, tailoring and tuning SCOM (full lifecycle) in medium to large programs as a technical lead is essential.
- You should have proven Technical Lead experience from Enterprise SCOM implementations and a very strong IT background.
- Comfortable with management pack development, setting requirements to and developing for bespoke applications (ie in house written apps)
- Experience of implementing SCOM within a controlled environment, Financial Services experience is a benefit.
- Knowledge and experience working within an ITIL style service environment.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
The initial contract has a 3 month duration, good daily rates available for the successful consultants.
The process is typically a one stage interview but in certain instances an additional call may be required.
You will need to successfully complete background screening which will cover criminal history and financial/credit checks.
Please forward a Word CV detailing your availability and daily rate expectations and we'll be in touch.