Our client are looking for an experienced SCCM Engineer to work full-time at their customer site in Mons, Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be working in a large multi-national team of engineers in a highly secure environment providing essential support to software and services.
Your typical day to day tasks include:
- Support monthly Windows Updates distribution to all NATO and external customers.
- Provide reports on the Windows Updates compliancy.
- Perform SCCM and SCOM new implementations if requested.
- Provide SCCM and SCOM 3rd level support to local administrators
- Administer and troubleshoot Microsoft System Center Suit products – SCCM, SCOM, SCSM, SCORCH.
- Expertise in administration and implementation of WSUS 3.0, 3.5 and 6.3
- Expertise in administration, implementation and integration of System Center Configuration and Operations Manager (SCCM 1706, SCOM 2012 and 2016)
- Expertise in administration of Windows Server
- Expertise in using and developing Powershell, VB and SQL Scripts
- In depth knowledge on network protocols and network management technology
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft System Center Orchestrator and Service Manager Applications
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)