SAP SuccessFactors Lead
This is an exciting time to join a HR function during a period of multiple HR Projects Globally, across 6,200 employees in 57 countries. Working alongside the HR Systems team, you will have proven hands on experience of working with SAP SuccessFactors, be responsible for the overall SuccessFactors Solution, build and maintain strong client relationships as well as the development, implementation and support of SAP SuccessFactors Best Practice solutions.
You will drive the adoption of SAP SuccessFactors new technology releases through simple, efficient and effective methods of implementation. Provide direction to the client to drive benefit with both SAP and the SuccessFactors Suite, along with the design and delivery of SuccessFactors solutions, in addition to helping build the capability within the HR team.
Supporting the HR Systems team you will have a technical knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors:
- Have SuccessFactors certification (Associate/Professional)
- Reporting experience with PRD, Advanced Reporting and ORD
- Good understanding of HR Metrics
- End-to-end solution designs for new and existing projects
- Business Change and Transformation
- Delivery of Maintenance/Quarterly releases
- Excellent Data/Business analysis experience
- Influencing of key/senior business stakeholders who are not always familiar with SAP
- SAP/SF Specific Skills –
- Good knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors EC and LMS module
- SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
- Knowledge of the SuccessFactors Roadmap
Comprehensive Pay and Benefits package including an industry leading pension scheme as well as defined training and development plans.
Located in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, there is so much rich history and culture for you to explore. Whether you want to discover an ancient civilisation at a world famous museum, wander around some of the most famous landmarks in the UK or relax with an afternoon tea, you will find something to do for all occasions and all members of the family.
Reasons to apply
- Great work environment, good colleagues, diverse culture
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Interesting work and the opportunity to travel
For immediate consideration, please contact Lisa Hills on 01234 861001