This company are based in Milton Park, Oxford and operate globally as a leading digital Publications company.
The Salesforce CRM Specialist supports the sales, marketing, and customer service teams by fulfilling the system functionality, training needs, and creating the process documentation necessary for these teams to maximize the Salesforce.com system. They assist in the implementation of system advancements and testing of functionality. This role also supports the CRM Manager with change requests and other help desk needs as well as creating and distributing reports to the global sales team.
- Creating and updating of all policies and processes related to Salesforce and work collaboratively with global stakeholders to ensure engagement and compliance.
- Support the CRM Manager and deliver training across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Services departments related to Salesforce.com and the interface with other systems producing relevant documentation to ensure the global sales and customer service teams are conversant and competent with Salesforce, processes and on-going changes.
- Routinely liaise with international sales teams to ensure that regional SFDC needs are captured and incorporated into system needs and changes. Ensure that the international teams are trained and are implementing SFDC processes to match business needs.
- Create and distribute SFDC reports to relevant stakeholders to support pipeline management; customer engagement; forecasting; return on investment; performance metrics. Providing such reports using required data and to time and to standard.
- Collaborate with web and platform teams to understand how customer forms are being used on relevant ecommerce pages and how that information is classified and brought into the system.
- Participating in the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols in testing environments and coordinating actual software testing with end users.
- Support CRM Manager with all change requests on SFDC including routine enhancements, fixes, major projects and interaction with other systems, escalating where necessary to the CRM Development Manager.
- Provide an excellent SFDC helpdesk service ensuring all queries and issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently and within agreed timescales
Knowledge and Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Saleforce.com, sales ordering systems (ideally SAP) and pipeline process management
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification desirable
- Experience of training staff
- Willingness to travel 1-2 times a year internationally
- Process documentation skills
- Experience in business requirements gathering
- Customer service or marketing experience an advantage
Skills and Behaviours Required
- Strong Planning and Prioritising Skills
- Presentation and Training Skills
- Initiative and Resilience
- Team Working
- Building Relationships