Salesforce Administrator – Based in Oxford. We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to help our sales teams make full use of Salesforce to drive exceptional results.
This role focuses on ensuring that the Sales Teams globally make full use of current and future SalesForce.com functionality.
It will involve working with SalesForce directly to understand best practice and advise the business on future functionality to deliver accurate, consistent, and comprehensive data and ensure functionality is aligned with customer satisfaction and cost.
You’ll be working with the Sales Directors and their teams globally to ensure that accurate, consistent, and comprehensive data on sales and pipeline vs target is provided to the board via monthly reports on SalesForce. You will help to continually develop and evolve dashboards, tracking reports, metrics and forecasting tools and document and review SalesForce processes and workflows and recommend ways to improve efficiency, robustness, and the value they add to the end customer.
You will developing new ways of tracking the ROI the Sales team is getting from SalesForce and coordinate with other internal stakeholders such as marketing and customer services to ensure consistency across customer workflows
You will have in-depth knowledge and experience of Salesforce, sales ordering systems (ideally SAP) and pipeline process management
- A strong understanding of sales team workflows
- Experience of training staff on systems and processes
- Understand Business Requirements and Business process analysis
- Designing, documenting, building, testing and deploying enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, UI, alerts, reports, and Dashboards.
- Build and manage dashboards, views, reports
- Maintain Professional knowledge and relationships with the salesforce.com ecosystem
- Proven ability to analyse problems and develop some solutions
- Ability to analyse business processes and design process improvements
In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum (plus 3 days for Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
We are a global leading publishing, business intelligence and knowledge business who create unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange – this is a fabulous opportunity to join a progressive and impressive global business who are at the forefront of Digital publishing.