Our client is a market leader in the medical imaging sector, they are recruiting for a Sales Specialist to sell their range of digital mammography imaging products. You will be managing existing business and develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
This role will be field based, ideally in Central/Southern England with access to good road networks.
- Achieve Quarterly and Annual sales targets.
- Develop existing and new business opportunities.
- Keep customers updated on all new products and technical literature folders.
- Monitor sales performance – monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Carry out pre-tender research with customers and assist with tender and bid process as directed by NSM and Sales Support team.
- Completion of all activities in CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Undertake reports as required by NSM.
Skills & Experience required
- Strong Mammography background (however do not require clinical experience
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a positive attitude & tenacity
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleague
- This role will involve national travel and overnight stays when required
- Full UK driving licence
In return our client is offering a salary to £40,000 with a 20% performance related Bonus, Company car/Car Allowance, Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance and generous holiday allowance.