Our client, an international award-winning information security consultancy and software house are growing rapidly. To support organic growth within European and North American markets they’re looking for a Sales Development Account Manager to join their team in Cheltenham.
The Group is a global leader in Engineering and R&D services and offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. They are considered to be a leading consultancy with a world class reporting and analysis platform operating across multiple commercial sectors including energy, aerospace, rail, infrastructure and transport, automotive, marine, defence, space and naval and insurance, to name but a few industry sectors.
They are accredited via the intelligence services (NCSC) and with an impressive portfolio of high profile clients within Central Government, MOD, FTSE 150, the commercial sector and overseas enterprises.
The role of Sales Development Account Manager will be primarily office based in Cheltenham, with a requirement to attend client sites and ability to work from home on occasions.
- Manage major accounts with significant revenue growth potential
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic accounts and drive incremental revenue and growth to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Grow revenue and cross sell their solutions portfolio.
- Develop innovative value propositions to solve client challenges working closely with their consultancy teams.
- Ensure that all relevant account and opportunity information is updated daily to ‘Salesforce’ and maintain an accurate sales forecast.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying industry trends and challenges relevant to your account portfolio, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations and preparing high quality quotations.
- Perform QA of proposals in line with ISO 9001 quality process as required. Attend face to face account management meetings if required within the nominated accounts.
- Work closely with customers to ensure that the above activities are in line with and when possible, exceed customer expectations.
- Liaise with the consultancy teams to assist with scoping of customer requirements and proposal production.
As a Sales Development Account Manager you will be a driven, a highly accomplished communicator who is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer service at all times. You are flexible, creative and solutions focused and self-motivated enabling you to consistently exceed targets and develop strong, long lasting relationships.
Required skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role or an ability to ‘step up’ and perform at this level.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- The ability to quickly build rapport, close sales and develop effective long term relationships with clients.
- Excellent prospecting and networking skills.
- The ability to grasp and easily explain technical concepts in plain English
- Highly effective communication skills including negotiation and influencing
- A customer focused approach at all times.
- A professional outlook, commercially minded and immensely driven, i.e., makes every minute count.
- Sales experience in Cyber Security is highly desirable
- Experience in selling software solutions & consultancy services.
- Experience in compiling detailed and accurate technical scopes that maximise revenue generating opportunities.
- Entirely conformable with cold calling aspects of the role with an ability to reach the decision maker.
In return they are offering an excellent basic salary from £25,000 to £30,000 with an OTE of £60,000 (uncapped).