Sales Administrator – Hemel Hempstead
Our client is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of service and support within the engineering industry and due to their continued growth they are looking for additional Sales Administrator to join their vibrant, high performing sales team.
The role will involve:
- Receiving and processing orders on the system.
- Providing quotations.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Producing reports.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Administration of office expenses and general purchases
- Provide additional support to the Marketing team when required.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Methodical and conscientious.
- High attention to details.
- Computer literate, particularly excel.
- Good telephone manner.
- Time management and prioritisation skills.
The successful Sales Administrator can expect:
Basic salary of up to £20,000
Friendly working environment
First class training and mentoring
Excellent career progression